WHAT IS CROWDFUNDING?
Crowdfunding is a method of raising capital through a large number of individuals, usually via an online platform. Crowdfunding was started with the idea of encouraging entrepreneurship, by pairing investors with entrepreneurs who have a great business idea.
For the entrepreneurs, they are able to spread an awareness of their business and raise funds at the same time. For the investor end, it allows for the retail crowd to participate in fresh businesses, and to receive returns in the forms of money or gifts.
Either ways, crowdfunding is a great alternative to the traditional way of approaching a bank or financial institution for raising funds. It allows for more flexibility, and the opportunity to reach out to a greater audience.
WHY CHOOSE CROWDFUNDING?
Get SHORT TERM FUNDING for upcoming projects
Get FAST cash for your business with crowdfunding, along with interest rates that are highly comparable to traditional banks and institutional lenders. Enjoy more flexibility with repayments over a short term tenure.
Get cash EASIER with crowdfunding. Raise capital now!
- Enjoy returns of 15 – 25% on your investments
- Diversified portfolio with a wide range of businesses from different industries
- Discretion to choose which companies you want to fund
- Assurance of high standards of credit assessments
- Business financing of up to $500,000
- Flexible tenure of 3 – 12 months
- Approvals within days
- No early repayment penalty