WHAT IS CROWDFUNDING?
Crowdfunding is a method of raising capital through a large number of individuals, usually via an online platform. Crowdfunding was started with the idea of encouraging entrepreneurship, by pairing investors with entrepreneurs who have a great business idea.
For the entrepreneurs, they are able to spread an awareness of their business and raise funds at the same time. For the investor end, it allows for the retail crowd to participate in fresh businesses, and to receive returns in the forms of money or gifts.
Either ways, crowdfunding in Singapore is a great alternative to the traditional way of approaching a bank or financial institution for raising funds. It allows for more flexibility, and the opportunity to reach out to a greater audience.
WHY CHOOSE CROWDFUNDING IN SINGAPORE?
Being a relatively new concept that only emerged in the last few years, it is understandable that many people are still wary and averse to the idea of raising funds from the public.
It is also important to keep up with the advancement of financial technology, and to understand new innovations that could potentially change the way the entire financial industry works.
While the rise of Fintech firms have not yet been able to disrupt the traditional banking industry in any significant way, it has opened up many other avenues for small businesses to raise capital.
Crowdfunding can be more flexible, faster, and more interactive than going to the traditional banks. It could even be a more efficient source of funding than getting a traditional bank loan.
Crowdfunding is generally differentiated into 4 distinct types.
- Donation Crowdfunding – where the general public pool together to give to others who are in need.
- Reward Crowdfunding – where investors give to a project, or a cause, that helps someone to accomplish their task, and in return, the investor also gets a small gift or token in exchange.
- Debt Crowdfunding – where funds are raised on an online platform via retail investments from the general public, who in turn, get promised returns of up to 20% of their invested sum.
- Equity Crowdfunding – where funds are pooled together and raised from an online platform for a business. In exchange, investors get a shares of the company that they invested in.
Get a Short Term Loan via Crowdfunding.
Up to $500,000 for your business. Interest rates from 1%.
Get SHORT TERM FUNDING for upcoming projects
Get business loans for your business with crowdfunding, along with interest rates that are highly comparable to traditional banks and institutional lenders. Enjoy more flexibility with repayments over a short term tenure.
Flexible business loans with Crowdfunding in Singapore.
- Enjoy returns of 15 – 25% on your investments
- Diversified portfolio with a wide range of businesses from different industries
- Discretion to choose which companies you want to fund
- Assurance of high standards of credit assessments